Things Learned From Dad
- How to drive a stick shift.
- How to change a flat tire.
- How to read a map.
- How to pray.
- Not to take things at face value; question things.
- To work smart, not hard.
- My head is more than a hat rack.
- You are never too old to stop learning.
- It is the small things in life that stay with you--not the over the top expressions.
- It only cost a little more to go first class--don't settle.
There was a time when this list would not have been possible, but I am grateful that I have let go of much anger and am able to see the good in him.